8 Days/7 Nights Mandalay Pagan Packet - Burma
From Mandalay To Pagan - 7 Nights
- Departing from:
- 7 Nights
- No Solo and singles supplement
- Travel Dates:
- 7th March 2020 to 15th March 2020
- Reference Code:
Price per person
Cruise by floating markets and get to know the Delta inhabitants water-based lives. See children riding on the backs of water buffalo, verdant rice paddies filled with workers in conical hats and a range of water going vessels plying the narrow waterways. Shop for anything from clothes to fruit and souvenirs to spring rolls all from the side of your luxurious river cruise ship.
Burma (Myanmar) is a land of rivers. Not just the Irrawaddy river, navigable for 1000 miles, or its main tributary the Chindwin river, navigable for 600 miles, but other rivers too.
The Salween river is actually the longest river in Burma. The Kaladan system in the Arakan contains a thousand hundred miles of navigable waterway. The Great Irrawaddy Delta, with its seven main channels and several hundred lesser ones, is a vast water-world covering over 10,000 square miles.
Details190620 8 days7 nts Mandalay Pagan Burma 07 March 2020 UPDATE
- See list of specific inclusions
- Staterooms as listed
- All meals throughout river cruise whilst on board
- All on board activities
- See list of specific exclusions
- Pre and post cruise arrangements – available through Horizons
- Travel Insurance – Save 15% on Travel Insurance **
- Items of personal nature
- Drinks and alcohol on board
- Shore excursions